We strive to make working with Copywriter Today as easy and stress-free as possible. So, we have created a variety of levels so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Our packages are based on the total word count you need per month. The more words you want us to write for you, the lower the per-word price is. You can choose packages of 2,000, 4,000, 6,000, 8,000 or 10,000 words per month. You can submit as many orders as you can up to the monthly word count you have signed up for. We have a handy tool to help you figure out exactly which types of orders you can get with the package you choose. If you need to place more orders than that, talk to us about opening a second account.
Copywriter Today will be a great fit for your if you fall into any one of these categories:
- Bloggers who need help writing content.
- Business owners who want a constant stream of great content on their blogs.
- Email marketers who need to have content written.
- Business owners who need to have white papers or lead magnets written.
- Digital marketing agents who provide content for their clients.
- SEO firm representatives who want to have their SEO content written.
- Anyone who needs content or copy written for any reason.
If you are ready to see how we can help you with your copywriting needs, click here to contact us today.
Although we would love to be able to write for everyone, we know that’s just not the case. There are some people and businesses that simply would not be a good fit for working with us. We offer top-notch copywriting services across a wide range of topics and industries. But, if you fall into one one these categories, we might not be a good fit:
- People who can’t help but edit and rewrite everything we produce for them.
- Individuals or business owners who want adult erotica or pornographic content.
Our writers strive to maintain your company’s brand voice and style on all your writing orders. But, you do need to be comfortable with delegating the task to our team of writers.
As a Copywriter Today client, you will not be placing your orders yourself. Instead, you will work closely with a Client Success Manager (CSM) who will help you through the entire process. When you are ready to place an order, you will have a phone conversation with your CSM so you can decide together what will work best for you. Your CSM will place the orders for you every month and will let you know when they are finished and in your dashboard for you to get them.
Please note that if you request more than one writing order that we can only do one at a time.
We understand that things that are unexpected or out of our control can happen at a moment’s notice. If for any reason, you need to have an order finished and returned to you faster than within our standard timeframe, we will be happy to work with you. All you need to do is let your client success manager know the date you need it returned, and we will get it to you in that timeframe.
Since our service is subscription-based and does not including a binding contract, you can cancel your account at any time. However, if you do cancel your account, here is some important information you need to know:
- If you want to put a hold on requesting orders, you do not need to fully cancel your account. Simply contact your CSM who will put your account on pause. When you wish to start it back up again, we will automatically reset the billing date, and you will be charged on that day. If you change your mind and wish to extend the pause or fully cancel your account, you must let us know immediately or you will continue to be charged.
- During the time your account is paused, you won’t have access to it. Access to your account will be restored when you unpause your account.
- If you decide to cancel your account, please email your request to [email protected] All cancellations are processed within two business days.
- If you cancel your account in the middle of your billing cycle, you will have access to your account for the duration of that cycle so we can finish any orders that are still left in your queue and you can view your files.
- All the delivery dates for your remaining orders will be prior to the end of your last billing cycle.
- Once you request to cancel an account, your CSM may reach out to you to discuss your reasons for cancellation. This information will be helpful for us to work through any issues or concerns and will help us improve our services moving forward.