|Number Needed||Item||Days per Item||Total Available Per Month||Average Business Days Per Month||Total Business Days|
|Other (small 400 words)||2||11||21.5||0|
|Total Estimated Accounts (minimum 1.0):||0|
*Total available per month is the total maximum per account. We cannot guarantee the number of articles due to the fact that some orders rely on your feedback and upon you keeping your order queue full, however we are generally able to complete this many articles. As stated in our terms of service, Copywriter Today is a pay for access service, and unless you notify us before the renewal date on your account, you will be billed automatically every 30 days.
Why We Started Copywriter Today and What It Includes
Copywriter Today was created based on the fact that I realized that business people fell into two categories when it came to content creation:
- They didn't like writing their own content
- They didn't have time to write their own content
I realized that after having created over a thousand websites and mobile applications. In the creative development process we always reached a stopping point when we asked the client for their about us page, or for blog post content to get their blog started.
Copywriter Today is a pay for access content creation subscription. This means that customers can access our writing team and have content created during their active subscription period. We can create content from 400 words in length all the way up to 3,000 words in length. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Blog posts
- Email marketing content
- Press releases
- Sales pages
- Sales letters
- Ebook outlines
- Ebook content
- Authority guides
Copywriter Today has no contract and can be adjusted month to month based on the needs of the customer. We do however recommend that customers plan to use it for at least 3-4 months to receive the maximum benefit from our service.
Who Is Copywriter Today a Good Fit For?
Copywriter Today is a good choice for the following types of businesses and situations. There may be additional positive options, but this should be a basic outline of where it works well.
- Bloggers who need help with their content
- Business owners who want a constant stream of new content on their blog
- Email marketers who need their content written
- Business owners who need white papers or lead magnets created
- Affiliate marketers who need review articles written
- Digital marketing agencies who provide content for their clients
- SEO firms who want to have their SEO content written
- "Viral" sites who needs shareable content created for their Adsense driven businesses
These are just a few of the examples of where Copywriter Today works well. We can definitely help you, so chat with us or contact us today!
Who Is Copywriter Today Not a Good Fit For?
Copywriter Today was designed for folks who are comfortable outsourcing their content creation. There are a few cases though where our service may not be a good fit.
- We don't do any adult erotica or pornographic related content.
- We also find that we are not a good fit for people who obsess over their copy and re-read or edit everything we write.
We can provide a specific voice and style for your writing, but you do need to be comfortable with delegating the task to our team. Our writers do a self edit of their work by reading out loud and editing their own content. We also have on staff editors for those clients who want to pay a small additional monthly fee to have their content edited.
How Customers Place Orders
Customers place orders by logging into their account and using the place new order form. This video explains the process:
How Our Order Turn Around Times Work
Copywriter Today orders are worked one at a time in sequence. This video shows how our order process works:
Be sure to reference the calculator at the top of this page.
What Happens If I Cancel My Account?
There's no contract for our service and you can cancel anytime. If you do decide to cancel your account please note the following:
- If you wish to cancel your account, please email your request to [email protected].
- All cancellations will be processed within two business days.
- Should you cancel in the middle of your billing cycle, you will have access to your account for the duration of that current billing cycle. This will allow us to finish any orders that are in the queue and allow you to access any files in your account. For example, if you were billed on the Oct. 15 and you decided to cancel your account anytime before Nov. 15, you will have access to your account until Nov. 15.
- You will not receive orders with a delivery date after the end of the current billing cycle. Using the example dates above, you will not receive any orders with delivery dates after Nov 15. We are a pay for access service, so when your account cancels, you will no longer have access to the dashboard past the end of the current billing cycle.
- Once you request to cancel, your account manager may reach out via telephone or email to inquire about the reason for cancelling. This will help us better understand your reason for cancelling, be able to work through any issues or concerns with you and help us improve our services going forward.
- You also have the option to “pause” your account if you don’t fully want to cancel. You can reach out to your account manager to request to pause your account. For example, if you were set to bill Jan. 15 but want to pause for three months, we can set the bill to resume on April 15. If you decide to pause, we will automatically reset the bill date and you will be charged on that day, unless we hear from you before April 15 to either extend the pause or to fully cancel your account.
- You will not have access to your account while it is paused. Once payment clears after the pause period, your account will be reopened and you will have full access.
How Does Your Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee Work?
We offer a Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee available only during the first month of service.
- If for any reason you're not satisfied during the first month of service with us, you can request a refund for the remaining amount of time you have not used. For example, if you signed up for a $300 a month subscription, and 15 days later you decide to cancel, you could receive a refund of approximately $150 (less any other expenses incurred.)
- In order to receive the refund, you are required to do an exit interview with your account manager. This will help us better understand the reason for cancelling, be able to work through any issues or concerns with you and help us improve our services going forward.
- Please note there are no refunds whatsoever for clients who pay with prepaid credit or debit cards.
- If you wish to cancel your account, please email your request to [email protected]
Have more questions?
Use the form below to get in touch and we'll help you out right away!