Become an Industry Leader
What’s the point of a blog? It gives users more reasons to visit your website. It also gives you the chance to become a leader in your industry. No matter what you want to write about, our writers conduct thorough research to ensure that your content is up-to-date and in line with current trends in your industry. Relevant blogs will show your audience that you are keeping up with the latest industry topics. They will look to you for advice and for the latest information.
List of Benefits
Here are just some of the benefits to having the Copywriter Today team write blogs for you:
- Fresh, up-to-date content to keep your audience engaged.
- Content designed for desktop, tablet and mobile readers.
- SEO and linked landing pages to optimize your click funnels.
- Enhancing your reputation as an industry leader.
- Extra time and energy for you to focus on what matters most.
- Professional AP style editors.
- Transparent communication between you and your writing team.
- Readers coming back, again and again, to see what you’re posting.
Save Time and Energy
As a business owner, we know you have a busy schedule. The last thing you want to do after a long day at work is to write a blog, let alone do research or add SEO tactics. That’s where we come in. Give us your topic and we take it from there.
Our writers ensure that keywords, call-to-action links to your preferred site and all sources are legitimate. Our 400-word articles are returned in just 2 days so you can deliver content in a flash. We take the writing workload off your hands so you can focus on what you do best.
Beyond Website Traffic
Having a blog is great for website traffic. It is great for sales too! If you are looking for an extra revenue stream, blogs may be your answer. They are a great way to get users to subscribe to your site, where they’ll be able to stay updated with your latest deals and email campaigns.
Blogs are also an easy way to streamline your sales funnels. You can easily link a product page, contact form or sales page so users can start working with you right away. Ready to get started? Contact us today for a free 30 minute consultation.